1. Website Identification
(1) Name: The Committee for Promotion of Ming-Qing Studies, Academia Sinica
(2) Owner: Academia Sinica
Send an email to the following address if you plan to use all or part of the Website's contents.
Or dial the following number: 886-2652-3191 (Assistant: Yuchun Chiu)
2. Copyright Authorization Declaration
(1) Contents of the Website, except for those excluded by the Copyright Act (e.g. laws, directives, texts of speeches drafted by government officials and press releases -- see Article 9 of the Copyright Act), including written descriptions, photographs, drawings, recordings, images and other information, are protected by the Copyright Act.
(2) Everyone may freely use materials on the Website that cannot be copyrighted.
(3) Unless reasonably used, materials on the Website that are protected by the Copyright Act may not be used without consent or authorization from the owner of the copyright.
(4) The above "reasonable use" is explained below:
a. Materials posted on the Website indicating that they are owned by the Committee may be reproduced, publicly broadcast or transmitted within reasonable limits. Indicate their source when using them.
b. Information on the Website may be reproduced for non-commercial, personal, or home use.
c. Information on the Website may be quoted, within reasonable limits, for reporting, review, teaching, research, or other purposes; its source should be clearly indicated.
d. See Articles 44-65 of the Copyright Act for other instances of reasonable use.
(5) Unless the electronic rights management information is removed or changed as stated in Article 80-1 of the Copyright Act; or when the information must be removed or changed for technical reasons due to a switch of the recording or transmission system, the electronic rights management information indicated on the Website shall not be removed or changed without permission.